Your Training by a certified Yachtmaster Offshore of the Royal Yachting Association (RYA) and the Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA) of the British government.
Owner, manager, instructor
Original education as jurist (Dr. iur.).
Longlasting full- and part-time experience in teaching adults, children and adoloscents - not only in sailing and motorboating but also in mountain climbing and at the university. Professional training as offshore skipper.
Certificates and licences:
- RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore Sail with Commercial Endorsement;
- RYA/MCA Coastal Skipper & Yachtmaster Offshore Shorebased Certificate;
- Swiss offshore sailing licence (International certificate for operators of pleasure craft);
- VHF DSC Maritime Radio Operator Certificate (GMDSS SRC, BAKOM & RYA);
- RYA Radar Course Certificate;
- RYA Diesel Engine Course Certificate;
- STCW 95 Fire Prevention and Fire fighting Certificate;
- STCW 95 Elementary First Aid Certificate;
- STCW 95 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities Certificate;
- STCW 95 Personal Survival Techniques Certificate;
- ISAF Offshore Safety Certificate;
- MCA Seafarer Medical Certificate (ENG 1);
- RYA Professional Practices and Responsibilities Certifcate;
- RYA Powerboat Certificate Level 2;
- Swiss Powerboat Certificate (Cat. A);
- Swiss Sailing Certificate (Cat. D);
- PADI Open Water Diver.
Languages of instruction: German, French, English.